UN-BOXED OR REJECTED PERFUME
All rejected perfume that made by outside Malaysia are not coming with box. All box were made in Malaysia including the non rejected perfume. Rejected perfume which coming with box is fake!
1) FACTORY REJECT
The new born perfumes do not meet the physical quality - it would be impossible to produce products without reject. Most only achieve 99.8% yield (output) where 2% is rejected e.g. 99.8% x 10,00000 = 99,8000 bottles. The rest are rejected (2,000 bottle).
Why they are rejected?. It could be scratches, loose cap item, wrong branding etc. These reject will never be thrown away. They have their own vendor for disposal. Since there are so many manufacturers for brand of perfumes, it will be enough for people like us to trade them.
Factory reject outlet is no longer stranger among us anymore. Their stores are everywhere. Lots of branded items are selling there. Are they selling fake item?. No, they are original and customer has no doubt at all. But it had been sold with lower price as the products are rejected.
2) AFTER SHIP REJECT
After shipping reject is one of the common rejects for all products. Most of the case, its only effect the packing (box) but not the bottle. Since people won't buy any defect items at the counters as customers only demand for the perfect item even with the the box, this rejected item will end up at the warehouse. Another reason why this perfumes have no boxes.
3) RETURNING STOCK
After quite sometimes, perfumes are also will expire. Let say first batch is valid for 8 month. If the item failed to be cleared on time, it will be returned to where it came from. then manufacturer will reduce the output base on the sale demand. But the different is perfumes are still in good condition even after the date line.
This consists of a 15-30% concentration of perfume essence and is the strongest fragrance available. This means that not only do you need to use less, but also that the fragrance lasts longer, typically for up to 6 hours, depending on skin type.
Parfum De Toilette
This is usually between a perfume and an EDP in strength but a few companies use the term to describe an EDT.
Eau De Parfum (EDP)
This is lighter than Perfume, with an 8-15% concentration, and so is less expensive but still has long lasting characteristics, from 3 to 5 hours.
Eau De Toilette (EDT)
This is a lighter more delicate fragrance, with a 4-8% concentration of the essence, and is therefore most suited to everyday use. It is normally less expensive than Eau de Parfum, and lasts for 2 to 4 hours.
Eau De Cologne (EDC)
This is often referred to just as Cologne and has the greatest dilution of fragrances with a 3-5% concentration of perfume essence, lasting up to 2 hours.
Eau De Toilette (EDT)
Eau De Toilette (EDT)
This has the greatest concentration of essence generally available for men and hence lasts the longest, up to 5 hours. It is often available in either a splash or a spray.
Less strong, it is the most popular choice and lasts for 2 to 3 hours. Aftershaves are kinder to the skin than EDT's. Those with very sensitive skin should use aftershave balms.
The % by volume that you see on the bottles is the amount of alcohol that is in the fragrance blend. Basically perfume companies 'pad out' their fragrances with alcohol, firstly to make them go further, and also because otherwise they would be incredibly strong to wear. A perfume with strong smelling essence ingredients will have more alcohol with it than one which is more delicate.
How to use Perfume
• Perfume oils are always applied in layers on the dresses you wear. Apply first layer by putting perfume oil on your palm, then rub both the palms once and apply on your dress front or shoulders. Repeat the same procedure thrice.
• You may also apply perfume oils on your pulse points behind the ears, the inside wrists, inside the crook of the arms, at the temples, at the base of the throat, at the bosom, and behind the knees. The heat of the body will help to accentuate the fragrance.
• Blends of floral and citrus-based fragrances are recommended for casual and day wear. Spicy, woody warm amber-based fragrances are traditionally favorites for evening and special occasions.
• Each perfume has it own essence. Use one at a time. Never try more than 3 fragrances at a time when looking for a new fragrance, otherwise your nose will lose its ability to tell the difference and the true scent of the fragrance.
• Keep all fragrances in a cool, dry area, and away from window as sunlight can unbalance the various ingredients. An opened bottle should be kept in its box to insure a longer shelf life